{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x
I love it! And the outfits are about spot on too. Did you all get up early to watch the wedding or even the first kiss?
ReplyDeleteIf you are so inclined, here is my moment: http://kjoslyn78.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-moment-inspired-by-soulemama.html
I LOVE this! How fun! We watched a bit here this morning before work. It was a lovely ceremony! Happy Weekend!
ReplyDeleteHah! excellent!
ReplyDeleteI love the fact that f is just peeping through! the puppet's look great! (it would have caused a stir if Catherine had had a purple dye job)!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love the attention to detail with the sash. Did the girls enjoy the real version of the wedding?
ReplyDeleteHow cute! What a creative little one you have. :-)
ReplyDeleteOur moment this week was Wedding-inspired, too.
That is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteso cool!! that is an awesome shot mama!!
ReplyDeleteHi greatt reading your blog
ReplyDelete