Friday, May 13

{this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember.





8 comments:

  1. mooooooooo ve out of the way! Good to see you back.. have a great weekend hunting rabbits xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wandered over here from soulemama! I love your moment! I would have so enjoyed checking out each cow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, good reason for a little breather, hey. :)
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Svenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture - that used to be one of my favourite jobs at the museum, stopping traffic while we got the cows across the road from the back fields for milking :-).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! (especially the green wellies)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats a special moment- i loved that from a local farm where i lived b4 moving here- really great pic- joys of the country x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Lovely. Life where you live certainly looks idylic. If that happened here, not that it ever would in South East London, Everybody would probably have a hernia stressing about waiting around!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x