Friday, June 3

{this moment}

{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savour and remember.




13 comments:

  1. Thank you- you have a gorgeous blog! Greetings from Germany, Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both make me feel so happy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm stopping by for the fitst time (via soulemama) and loving your charming, unique blog. what a treasure! and your moment(s) are lovely. thanks for sharing.
    come by and visit us too: http://www.wabisabimama.com. we love making new friends.
    have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shot! Just perfect.
    Have a happy weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!!

    I posted a sunny sky moment too..minus the kite. Its so windy out today. Maybe we should dig ours out! http://lacafetiere.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing as so great as a afternoon spent with a kite :)

    If you are so inclined, here is my moment: http://kjoslyn78.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shots! Kites are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm so happy I stumbled across your blog from SouleMama. Stylish and great photography! Check out our moment (and our giveaway from earlier in the week!): http://www.makehappyblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love sunny skies - brilliant shot of the kite x

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's windy here today... such a perfect day to fly a kite. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting by way of Soulemama's {this moment}--so happy to have found your blog. A fellow vintage pyrex collector *joy*

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like fun - great clouds too!

    Here's our moment http://www.craftsfromthecwtch.co.uk/2011/06/this-moment-030611.html

    Hope you are having a great weekend.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos. I love flying kites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x