Wednesday, July 13

yip yip!


Go Flora!

6 comments:

  1. your girl rocks! Well done missy! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! makes you so proud! George won his race at sports day last week! such a confidence boost for him, he was grinning about it for the rest of the week!
    well done Flora x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heee haaa my Alice won a race or two the other day at her sports day, does their confidence world of good, well done super duper Flora xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Flora. I bet she's super chuffed :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Flora indeed! Sorry I've been meaning to stop by and leave you a comment saying how incredible your costumes you have been making are. Loved the girls wally costumes especially the accessories absolutely brilliant!
    Have a good weekend
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x