I woke up with a tingling feeling in my fingers in my toes this morning- I just knew we were going to be in for some luck at a little village bootsale we were heading off to. And my thrifting instincts did not let me down- just look what we picked up!
An Agfa camera & a Super 8 for £2 each...
Two bright yellow camping mugs for 20p the pair...
A Stylophone for £3 (Steve's wanted one of these forever)...

and he also picked up a mountain of records at 50p each...
I picked up two house leeks at 80p each- I've been meaning to get some for ages to pop in these vintage sugar bowls...
and I also came away with this jolly vintage vanity case for £1...
Even with the inevitable bags of plastic tat and stuffed animals the girls picked up along the way (including a rather noisy rollerskating Dalmation)- we all came away very happy with change for a £20 note- hurrah! I'm off to admire all your car booty treasure now, before I tuck into Sunday lunch! x



Love the red bag - so cute - I like your JAJ gravy boats in the background - nice...
ReplyDeletejillslittebit.blogspot.com
Loads of great stuff you've found. One-off car boots/village fetes are always better than the regular ones I think. I'm still waiting for our local paper (meant to be delivered on Thursday!) to see what's been and gone this weekend! Boo-hoo. x
ReplyDeleteLove the cameras!
ReplyDeleteWow, that's some happy shopping! I love the houseleeks in the vintage cups - very pretty.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love your blog. It's a great day isn't it when you bring home your new finds. My beach hut is full of charity shop purchases. wwwthebeachhutcook.com
ReplyDeleteWow, brilliant booty! Will it be Christmas carols around the piano and the stylophone then?
ReplyDeleteYou found some treasures at that boot sale! Those house leeks in those pretty sugar bowls are just lovely. Have a great Tuesday. x
ReplyDeleteoohh I haven't been to a really good car boot in ages... they have a monster one at the show ground in Yeovil but its full of so much tat!
ReplyDeleteMaybe this weekend I shall track one down and go hunting! ;D
lovely finds... what ever will you put in the case? xx
You did very well, some amazing bargains there!
ReplyDelete