Sunday, September 4

goodbye summer

Haven't the school holidays flown by, I cannot quite believe it's time for winter uniforms and homework diaries again already. We've clung on to last days of Summer by heading off for a dreamy weekend filled with meadows, piglets, campfires, music, blackberries, the chirping of crickets and the hooting of owls.


I do hope you've all enjoyed the summer as much as we all have xx

16 comments:

  1. You look like you had a fab time - photos are lovely. Aren't those piglets soooo sweet? i can't wait to go back but given the downturn in the weather might wait until next spring now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. What a perfect way to finish the summer holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, full of life. Those cakes look so yummy. That's a fab picture of the kids stood on the gate in different wellies.

    Happy new term time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am soooo fed up! It looks amazing! The unicorn shaped window where was that? Piglets!!!! Ahhhhhh. Yes yes, spring..... shall we book it now? (kidding). I missed you too, Rufus has been so grumpy and irritable, he is screaming at everything and picking on Charlie. Dan and I are fed up with our telling off voice. One crappy weekend!!!! Please wish Flora a great day at school.. year 2? Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so love your cozy, homely, happy and blissful photos of family life in and out doors- they are so beautiful ;0) you and the family look like you've had a fabulous summer x

    (was 'A mermaids purse')

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've had such a lovely summer! Well done! I am so looking forward to camping next year. I'm going to buy myself a big ol' bell tent and lord it up. I haven't even made it on holiday yet! I am still laughing about Nicki - I thought my landlord had turned into a stalker when I got one of those emails saying she'd followed on twitter but as soon as I saw her follow list I suspected you were the missing link! And thanks for the heads up on the biker jacket. Is totally not what I was picturing and I'm afraid to say I was very disappointed. My calling in life I think is to design a gritty biker jacket, but in crochet, and not in granny squares.....

    Have a great week and hope school goes well X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what beautiful, memory filled photo's. I want to start the summer all over again, cannot believe how fast my girly is growing up xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so lovely. What a great end to the summer. Also, I just bought Bertie that Barbapapa sweatshirt! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That all looks just wonderful to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos. Lovely end to the school holidays. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such wonderful Summery pictures - we've loved (almost) every minute.

    Have fun,

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww crushing on her wellies with the Ponys I adore them :) adore your blog as always mommy and you ideas. I posted some American car boot which is what I have now named our yard sales :) just sounds cooler

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful photos!
    What a lovely family x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are really dreamy moments! I love camping. I will certainly do it when I have kids of my own. It's such a unique experience!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Furry piglets are freakin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing, amazing pictures!! Love the boots and the sweet piglets!! Hope your fall is wonderful : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x