Now that the schools have broken up it feels like Christmas has well and truly arrived in our home. The cake (made by my star baker dad) is iced and decorated and there a little touches of yule all over the house. The tree is covered in colourful jollity, seasonal records have been spinning, I've been writing greetings cards and making gargantuan shopping lists. Just a bit of wrapping left to do and we're just about sorted.
Hope you're having a fab pre-Christmas weekend and enjoying some festive fun.






Yay your home looks so merry and cosy. Love the brio trees, I might have to raid the boys train box to find them and put some up too... great idea. xx
ReplyDeletelooks great , enjoy
ReplyDeleteLike Lou I felt immediately inspired by the Brio trees and was trying to remember where ours were. Great idea. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun post, such great photo's, I am loving your felted moustache....brilliant! Love the trees too, great idea xox
ReplyDeleteLove how you've framed old vintage knitting patterns, very neat.
ReplyDeleteI am so loving the framed patterns with little wooden trees on the top. Going to pinch that idea!
ReplyDeleteLove the little cake toppers .. So cute!
ReplyDeleteI used Brio train set trees on the cake last year along with a polar bear stolen from the zoo animals bag. Bit more traditional this year with a vintagey looking Father Christmas from Lakeland.
ReplyDeleteAnd yay - you made the moustache for the tree!
I love that mustache!!! I also love the red snowflakes! I've been making snowflakes as well, but mine are white. Merry Christmas to ya!
ReplyDeleteLove the cake :) And the framed prints of the cardi pics ;) Have a wonderful Christmas! x
ReplyDeleteThose wooden pine trees are awesome. Happy Happy Christmas to you and your family and your readers.
ReplyDelete