As if by magic, the sun has been pretty steadfast since my last post. Today we've been enjoying the fresh spring air with some small friends. There's been a lot of giggling and excited squeals. It's days like these when having little girls is the best thing on earth (even if everyone does still mistake Pearl for a boy- she seriously needs to grow some hair!)
We just need it to warm up a little bit now- I want to get a picnic in this weekend as it's back to school and work on Monday. Enjoy your weekend, whatever you get up to x















How lovely. This time is so precious.
ReplyDeleteMagic! Love the discarded Barbie shot too.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colourful pics. Looks like they had a lot of fun :) Laura x
ReplyDeleteHooray for sunshine & hooray for lovely girls! Pretty daisy x
ReplyDeleteHonestly, Barbie just gets sluttier - it wasn't warm enough to go without pants!
ReplyDeleteLove the shot of the kids at the top of the slide.
Old ladies always used to think Boy1 was a girl - I go by kids shoes if I'm not sure! You'll usually find a Dora the explorer or sequin in there somewhere.
Faith Hope and Charity Swap 2012 Sign up now OPEN!
You have such gorgeous girls.
ReplyDeleteHope you're enjoying your weekend too.
Nina :) xxx
I have two little girls too - a couple of years older than yours but I agree, little girls are just fab fun! We have an inset day tomorrow and for once all the homework is out of the way so we can play. Hope the morning isn't too much like hard work after the holidays - we'll be facing it on Tuesday, yuk.
ReplyDeleteHelloooo! I have nominated you for a sunshine award over on my blog! Love Caroline xx
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a very lovely week indeed. - Annie
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! I love spring.
ReplyDelete