Tuesday, June 12

rain rain go away...

don't you know my adorable new Saltwater sandals have finally arrived from across the pond and I can't wait to wear them? Humph.


You can guarantee that if I'd bought some lovely wellies, there would have been a drought for months. Typical.

20 comments:

  1. perfect! Mine have arrived also, and yes I was stung too. Ah well. Cannot wait to wear em! LOVING that nail polish xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nail polish is Boujouis So Laque in 'Jaune Trendy 39'. I've had it on for over 2 weeks and it's only just started to chip- love it!

      Delete
  2. Gosh, i just love those beautiful Saltwater sandals. I have seen them pop up on various american blogs and have always liked the look of them xox lets hope that the sun shines very soon xox Penelope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Penelope- I am so pleased with them- have been lusting after them on those American blogs for ever, and decided to indulge myself!

      Delete
  3. Totally gorgeous - I have a yellow pair *squeal*

    Nina xxx

    ps. I'll have to coordinate with navy nails. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh you lucky duck- yellow ones a just lovely! I agonised for ages over which colour to go for (red, green, yellow etc) and ended up going for boring old navy because I figured they'd go with just about every outfit I own. I have a vintage navy leather handbag ebay purchase winging it's way to me too. One simply has to coordinate shoes and bags, it's am absolute necessity (cough).

      I'd love to see your yellow sandals and navy nails- will be watching out for a snap! x

      Delete
    2. I know, I know - it was soooo hard, but my beady eyes kept coming back to the yellows and as I'm only a tiny size 4 there wasn't many options left on that so I just went for it. I've got a cute little mustard leather bag I bought a wee while back, but now you've made me think about vintage...ooohhh the options.

      It's red toes today and yellow sw's today, but when I get chance to get to the 'big' shops I'm off to find some navy. I'll post you a pic on Twitter of today's combo!

      take care and coordination all the way (giggle)

      Nins xxx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous ........ and now for the warm sun. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pah- froze my toes off wearing them today- had to put the fan heater on in my office!

      Delete
  5. ah then it's you to blame! i thought it was me when i bought some spf50 and one of those cover up swimsuits for my little elsa!! come back sunshine...those gorgeous sandals need to be shown off. v jealous i will definitely treat myself next year. good idea getting them from the u.s. btw and great colour choice. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I'm absolutely sure it's all my fault. Also, I did get stung for £13 import tax getting them from the US, so do bare that in mind if you fall to temptation x

      Delete
  6. I have the very same, they are serious cool and comfy aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just adore them- I want a brow pair now too!

      Delete
  7. Aww… Send me some my way, and I'll send you some sun in return : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness, they look lovely.
    I now have sandal envy
    Blogland has a way of leading astray, no?!

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my clothes spending has rocketed recently seeing all these super-stylish ladies. I'm going to have to get stronger!

      Delete
  9. I've bought a pair too, mine arrived in time for the Jubilee weekend, but I still haven't worn them because of the cold! Mine are very unpractical white, but I love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha- we should all have a bloggy meet up and where our uniform of saltwaters and nautical stripes!

      Delete
  10. You look amazing, well done, great Tattoo, shoes, and Mrs H necklace! D xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x