Thursday, June 14

who the wild things are


I really enjoyed this radio 4 exploration of the late genius Maurice Sendak's Where The Wild Things Are, including (albeit rather miserable) words from the man himself. Pop over and have a listen before it disappears off the iPlayer. Enjoy! x

3 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for the link, I missed this and I do love Sendak, grump that he was! Looking forward to listening to this when I get a moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. heard this today too. completely by accident in the car on my way home. twas brilliant!
    and i (blush) haven't even read the book! must add it to my girl's (and my) collection of stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to look this up - thanks for this. I love radio 4 and the way that you can stumble on something wonderful quite unexpectedly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x