It's July. Yes honestly. I have this week off work and when I booked it, I had lovely visions of doing the allotment in a bikini top and picnicing with Pearl in poppy fields. Instead I am doing the school run in wellies and trying to find enough indoor things to keep Pearl amused. Flora has gone on her first residential school trip to an outward bound centre- I didn't bother packing her sun cream.
Not having to hare about like a lunatic in the mornings is a real luxury. Pearl couldn't believe her luck this morning when I made her favourite boiled eggs for breakfast. A feast fit for a princess!

Aw bless her.. have you managed to salvage her hair? Edward scissor hands indeed! Gosh Flora is a big girl... she will have a blast. xx
ReplyDeleteno- made her hair about 100 times worse- she looks like a freak! Oh well, it'll grow!
DeleteOh well, at least it's time off work. I'm in the midst of a January type cold/flu thing, and boy1 came and excitedly told me there was a slug on the outside of his bedroom window this morning - even they're heading for higher ground!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon. I think we should all take to hibernating!
DeleteYum - a dippy egg. I haven't had one of those in years.
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting for the holidays - just over two weeks to go. This blasted weather had better buck it's ideas off or I may just consider emigrating......to Texas! Think Tabiboo's - true Dallas style.
Have fun on your week off.
Nina xxx
Quality time, egg style....
ReplyDeleteLovely times
Lx
those eggs look so good!!
ReplyDeleteThis picture is wonderful!! I do hope you get some sunshine soon : )
ReplyDeleteHi. I pop over here for a read of your beautiful blog every now and then but I don’t think I’ve ever left a comment. My name is Natalie and I just popped over today to let you know about a giveaway I’m having on my blog. I’ve neglected it a lot lately and to celebrate me getting back on track I’m doing a little giveaway and thought maybe you’d like to enter. Details can be found here:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mostlyfabric.com/2012/07/the-one-month-200-follower-giveaway.html
Good luck xx
Yeah, I had visions of July being all camping and bbqs... it sucks doesn't it!
ReplyDelete(Love the concentration while dipping!!)