Tuesday, July 24

glorious at last

Hope you are all enjoying the wonderful sunshine- just in time for the school holidays. We certainly are.










We're off to the beach on Friday, but I've got a horrible feeling the rain may be back by then. Fingers crossed I'm wrong!

4 comments:

  1. Happy, happy holidays 'oh' how I'm loving all this sunshine - thank gawd for a good old dose of vitamin d.

    Nina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What have you planted in the hamper?
    Fingers crossed for the seaside weather x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we just sowed some cut & come again salad leaves- everything we've planted at the allotment this year has been a disaster so was hoping we might at least grow something edible this year!

      Delete
  3. Oh lovely, glad you are all enjoying some sunshine :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x