Saturday, July 28

wonderful weston

Yesterday I quashed my inner seaside snob and headed off for our very first trip to Weston Super-Mare. Fabulous, retro, tack-tastic family fun. I was completely sold! 


9 comments:

  1. Lovely use of sea shells (pic#8) on the sea shore... and more...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How we also love to be by the sea side, the tackier the better that's what I say ! Looks like yours girlies loved it xox Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, really making me want to take an impromptu trip to the seaside tomorrow! Jude x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant photos! Looks fun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love a tacky seaside, looks like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your glimpse of a fun day across the pond!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The seaside can be great fun! My brother and sister-in-law took my nephew to Blackpool on the weekend - tacktastic indeed, but he (nephew, perhaps brother as well?) loved it! The key is not to take it all too seriously. And never stay past sundown...

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much fun!!! I love the pictures!! Especially the last one : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love your photos. That said, the hotdog is very disturbing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I read and appreciate every single one. I would love to have time to reply individually to them all, but daily life always seems to scupper my plans x