Hello readers and apologies for my recent blogging hiatus. It feels like I've been spending every spare second training up for my half marathon, which is finally taking place this Sunday. My usual pontificating about pointless, pretty things will resume again shortly.
I'm starting to feel very nervous indeed, but people with former experience in these things keep telling me the nervous energy is a good thing - I hope they're right! I have also felt incredibly buoyed by the tremendously generous support I have received from friends, colleagues and, of course, you guys. If anybody else would like to sponsor me, you can click on the little button below. Thanks folks, and please wish me luck! xxx


What a wonderful achievement, training and partaking in a half marathon.Wishing you all the very best, you're going to be brilliant! xox Penelope
ReplyDeleteGood luck gorgeous! YOu can do it! xxx
ReplyDeleteYou'll be fine - good luck and go get 'em!
ReplyDeleteHave fun,
Nina x
Good luck lady - it sounds like you're all trained up and ready to go. Keep on running!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you luck - hope you enjoy it (well the finish, anyway) xo
ReplyDelete